Friday, October 29, 2010

D6 Report

Last night I dreamt that I had an awesome D6 report, which turned out to be a great harbinger of things to come. I was hoping for three blasts and that at least one would be a D5 blast since my only blast last cycle was a D6. Well, I have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR D5 blasts!! It has been several hours since John gave me the news and I still cannot believe it. The blasts were rated 5AA, 4AA, 3AB, and 3BB. I know that finding a normal in this batch is still a big hurdle given my history, but I'm extremely grateful that this time I have a fighting chance.

Thank you for all of your good thoughts! I don't know what I would do without you ladies.

T.

6 comments:

  1. T!!! That's a grand slam of a report!!! I am soo happy to hear your blast report was WAY beyond your expectations. That's great! Now the wait until CCS results...thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic!!! Congratulations!!! I never had a day 5 blast. I think I'm a little jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS AMAZING! (Sorry for shouting, but I really mean it!) Thinking nothing but positive thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so amazing!!! Super congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! I am very hopeful for you!

    ReplyDelete