Saturday, October 23, 2010

Out of my hands now

ER went well. They retrieved a dozen eggs, which is slightly fewer than expected, but more in line with my E2 so I'm happy. The nurse said that at my last blood draw, my E2 went from 2,000 to 3,900 so that made me feel a bit more optimistic. My flight is at 10:30 tomorrow morning and the embryologist promised to call me before 10:00 with my fertilization report. Other than a slight bit of queasiness that comes & goes, I feel pretty good. I'll write more about how I'm feeling emotionally later, but wanted y'all to know how things went. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your support. It has meant the world to me.

Lots of love,

T.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you aren't feeling sore after ER. I think 12 eggs is good. Hopefully you will get a great fert report tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...looking forward to the fert report. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Please get some deserved rest today.. I'm cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! I will keep you in my thoughts and hoping for a great fert report! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fingers crossed for a great fertilization report. good job so far!!

    ReplyDelete