Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tick Tock

Seriously, it's only TUESDAY?? The last few days have felt like an enternity despite my being very busy trying to catch up on everything both at work and at home. With my last cycle, I insisted on a D3 report from CCRM's lab. The report couldn't have been any better yet only one embryo made it to blast. Today was D3 and a part of me wanted to call the lab to ask for a progress report; however, I resisted since I figured a glowing report wouldn't reassure me in the least anyway and a disappointing report would only upset me. I'm just so friggin' sick of waiting. I feel like it's all I've done since the day I started TTC. Wait, wait, wait, & hope. Hope that this time will be different. Please let it be different.

Approx. 60 hours to go. My boss is letting me take Friday off even though it's the last business day of the month, which is usually a big no no. To try to keep myself sane, I'm going to work on cleaning out my closets while I wait for the D6 call.

T.

4 comments:

  1. I know waiting is hard, hopefully you get some good news at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the waiting! Hoping you get GREAT news to make all the waiting worth while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made it another whole day since you wrote this post--hooray!! I hope you get the best news ever!

    ReplyDelete