Thursday, September 23, 2010

One Hurdle Cleared

This morning I got a smiley face on my digital OPK!! Based on my history, this is another good sign that I'm cyst free right now. Pretty please let everything that's supposed to dissolve this month do so. Due to the way my cycle dates are falling, I'm not scheduled to take any extra days of Estrace like I did last cycle. I'm a bit worried about my menses arriving on time since my calendar has it arriving 2-3 days before it'll be due. My nurse indicated that the Estrace/Cetrotide should bring it on early so hopefully that will be the case. I think I'll go ahead and book my air travel this weekend if the rates are reasonable and hope for the best. Since I stimmed an extra two days last time, I'm going to book my ticket for an extra two days. I figure I can always find something to do in Denver if I happen to stim faster this time.

I found out today that I may have to go to Montreal for work in early November. The only thing I could think about was the possibility that I'll get my Microarray results while I'm out of town. I had planned on asking Dr. Surrey to call me with my results in the evening when I could be at home. If I'm in Montreal, I'm sure I'll be expected to socialize after work. Crap. I guess I need to cross this bridge when I come to it since it's still a long ways off.

I twisted my ankle last night while walking my dogs and I fell hard on my right hand. I don't think anything is broken, but it's swollen & really hurts when I have to grip or squeeze anything. I also have a lovely scrape on my leg. I'm so darn graceful sometimes, LOL.

Thinking of you all.

T.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for smiley faces on OPKs!
    Sorry about the twisted ankle and fall and hurt hand...yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for O to arrive!! Sorry about the ankle!!! And the CCS results...it's two weeks and I am still waiting so perhaps they will be a little longer than you think. But hoping that you'll get good news while in Montreal.

    ReplyDelete