Saturday, February 19, 2011

Not Looking Good (8dp5dt)

I tested this morning with a FRER using FMU. I think the line is even fainter than yesterday's line. My beta is in the morning. At this point, I'm just hoping that I'm not in for another round of weeks of low betas that keep barely doubling because that has never turned out well for me and just draws out the agony. I thought that only putting one back would put less pressure on me, but now it just seems like a huge waste of time & money.

My therapist has suggested that if my FETs don't work out, that I do embryo adoption rather than a DE/DS cycle. I just don't know where to start in learning about this option. Anyone know?

T.

5 comments:

  1. Those pee sticks are evil. I am not going to say that everything will turn out, even though I hope it will because I know how that feels. BUT, I do know from experience and others, that a line is a line and even if it is not as dark as before it really doesn't mean anything. Good luck waiting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a line is a line, no matter how dark or how light. I hope you get good news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. A line is a line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of ladies with donor embryo blogs. If you check the stirrup queens list you can find the links. Hope the line gets darker for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had our SWEET baby girl adopted as an embryo last June! SHe is a blessing! Worked the first time! BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete