Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update on medical scare

It turns out that my bloodwork from Monday showed elevated electrolyte levels and my eGFR level was in the middle of the "moderate kidney damage" range. Thankfully, my bloodwork from yesterday came back normal & my doctor isn't at all concerned. I think for my own peace of mind heading into my FET, I'm going to have my ob-gyn redo my bloodwork when I see her in a few weeks for my pap.

My FET is scheduled for Friday, February 11th. I hate to wait three months, but I know I'll be more relaxed if my mom comes with me & her doctor expects it to take 6 weeks for her to recover from her surgery, which is the Monday before Thanksgiving.

Much love to all my blog sisters that have gotten devastating news this week. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

T.

3 comments:

  1. Phew! Great to read that all is clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything turned out ok. Thanks for the amazing support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything is ok. I hope your mom's surgery goes well and she recovers quickly - that is a great thing to wait for her so she can help you through your transfer.

    ReplyDelete