Sunday, May 8, 2011

A long overdue thank you...

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all of your compassionate, supportive comments regarding my friend's insensitive statement a few weeks ago. I thought I'd hit rock bottom being told that my uterus may be jacked up, but my friend's comment had me spiraling down to a place that, quite honestly, frightened me. I probably read your comments twenty times in the days afterwards because they helped me to feel much less alone. One commenter said something that really hit home...there's a part of me that sometimes feels like somehow I'm being punished by God so it's no wonder my friend's statement about her prayers being answered so quickly was so upsetting to me. I know there's no way I could handle hearing about her son's impending fatherhood after the way she sprung the news on me so I've distanced myself from this friend for now.

Anyway, I'm doing better. I'm working on starting to live again and not having my whole life be consumed by infertility. I'm not yet ready to schedule my last FET...I figure I'll know when it's the right time. In the meantime, I've finally made my way back to the gym after not being there in eons, I've been doing some decorating, & I'm starting a photography class next week. The subject of babies & pregnancy is just too much for me to handle right now so I may not post much, but you all are always close to my heart.

Thanks again,

T.

3 comments:

  1. And you in my heart TXGirlie...take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update :) It`s good that you`re keeping yourself busy.

    Blessings,
    Veronique

    http://lifeasaluce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ut影音視訊聊聊天室
    小可愛免費視訊
    9158虛擬視訊
    live173視訊
    show live影音視訊網
    showlive影音視訊聊天網
    台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
    成人視訊
    性愛視訊
    小可愛視訊
    免費視頻聊天網同志視頻聊天室愛尚社區視頻聊天室愛毛片網美女無毒成人小說玩美女人視訊
    在線視頻網站你懂的今生有約聊天室情人網視頻聊天室俺去也AV成人午夜影院視訊完美女人
    視頻真人秀網站視頻聊天室黃色視頻約炮在線視頻聊天室網長腿美女圖片壁紙視訊玩美女人
    真人裸體視頻網站我要聊天網多人色聊視頻聊天室街拍長腿美女清涼短裙真人美女視訊直播
    真人秀多人視頻情感視頻聊天室激情美女裸聊聊天室快播成人色情電影網站完美女人視訊

    ReplyDelete